It’s an unavoidable fact: your teeth will darken over time. Food, drinks, tobacco, improper oral hygiene, even injuries and illness can all cause your smile to tarnish. But a white, bright smile makes a great impression, which is why we offer effective tooth whitening services.
We offer three different process to whiten your teeth:
- Bleaching Stipes – a month supply of upper and lower bleaching stipes that have a high percentage of bleach on them.
- Bleaching Trays – are made in office, you will have to make an appointment for impressions and we will make customize trays for you and some bleach.
- Zoom – are done in office, you have a three-hour appointment and go through treatments to make your teeth whiter in the short time you are here. You also get bleaching trays and bleach.
Come in for a consultation, and let our experienced team recommend a whitening solution catered to your needs. From light-activated gels to take-home trays.
Veneers are thin, semi-translucent shells customized from porcelain material and bonded to your teeth. Veneers are a great alternative to quickly improve the appearance of your smile.
Some common problems veneers are used for include:
- spaces between teeth
- chipped teeth
- permanently stained or discolored teeth
- crooked or misshapen teeth
Subtle changes to your smiles can be achieved with veneers, and in most cases, veneer application is completed in only one office visit
Composite Bonding is used to improve the appearance of your teeth and enhance your smile. As the name indicates, composite material, either a plastic or resin, is bonded to an existing tooth. Unlike veneers or crowns, composite bonding removes little, if any, of the original tooth structure.
Composite bonding has many advantages:
- Conservative: Bonding does not reduce the tooth’s original structure, keeping more good tooth enamel intact.
- Frugal: Bonding is relatively inexpensive.
At Silo Square Dentistry, we care for more than just your teeth! We offer botox and dermal fillers.